Hi Susan

I have a new iPad with iOS 9.1 and I cannot mirror it with my Apple TV.

With my old iPad with iOS 8 after selecting Apple TV a box labeled "mirroring"
shows.

With iOS 9 it does not show.

I tried to get some clues from Apple Support without success.

Have you any idea what I can do?

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPad