Thank you Ronni

As I only gave out the name of the Insurance Company and details of the
Policies that I hold ie, Car, House and contents, and no other details I feel
that this may have been a legitimate call.

Is it possible that whilst I am on the phone to a caller that a hacker can
search my phone for personal details whilst the conversation is in progress??
All of my Bank details are held on my Computer, I don’t have anything worth
hacking on my iphone other than my Contacts and that sort of information.

Thank you

Kindest Regards

Archives - <>
Guidelines - <>