Pat, if you change your Apple password, it is universal. That becomes the
password you use with your Apple ID and the new password will have to be used
for all of your devices. It’s not a bug. Just make sure that you are using the
same password on all of your devices.

When you change the password on your computer and it doesn’t ‘work’ does the
same new password work on your other devices?

Cheers, Susan.

Sent from my iPad