Thanks, Peter and Susan,

One thing I read while I was thrashing around trying to fix things, was that if
you enter a password incorrectly 2 times, you have to (I forget the exact
words) sort it out with Apple (which isn’t easy to do, as you are only given a
limited number of topics that you can choose from.)

But for now, everything is working reasonably well, but I still haven’t tackled
iCloud. Will do, soon.

Cheers,
Pat