Good afternoon all

 I have an iPhone 7. Most of my phone calls are made from home so I have mobile
data disabled and only use it occasionally if away from home. My mobile data is
with Virgin. I have an auto recharge system.  Just recently auto charge had
been activated frequently rather than the usual, approximately three months
time span between recharges.

I have been able to check my Virgin account and it seems most, if not all my
phone calls are being treated as being mobile rather than WiFI. The home screen
on my iPhone shows icons for both Virgin Mobile and WiFi, I have tried turning
the phone off for a while but still the problem exists.

No doubt a visit to an Apple Store would solve the problem but I am not in a
position to do that.

Please, can someone help?

Regards
Laura