> On 1 May 2020, at 8:57 am, Peter Crisp <petercr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Thanks for that Peter. I don't think I have ever launched Numbers in my life.
> I must take a look for my curiosity.

Just don’t expect to run it like Excel. It uses the concept of Tables within
Worksheets, so you can keep all your associated data nice and discreet. You can
have multiple worksheets, of course, but multiple tables within each worksheet.
You can also refrence data cells between tables as well as worksheets, just as
in Excel.

Numbers doesn’t support pivot tables, but it does have categories and summary
fields, which gives you the same effect. So many other differences.

Enjoy.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948