From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:55:57 +1000
Subject:Horrible Catalina

 Hello, WAMUGgers, I moved over to Brisbane,4 months ago. My computer
didn’t catch up with me for several of those months. When I finally
cranked it up and pushed the Start button, there was Catalina. Well, I
thought, I hope it is as good as its predecessor. But, I was in for
shock after shock. To put it in straight words: I Hate Catalina. There
are so many horrible changes; what has Apple been thinking? I read
about the Mac virus problem, but that doesn’t warrant the infliction
of Catalina on unsuspecting computers.

 Anyway, does anyone know if Catallina will be superceded? Soon? And
does anyone know if there is anything like WAMUG in Brisbane?

 I wish good health for all of you in these treacherous times.

 Stay safe and warm,
 Pat Scott

 Archives -
 Guidelines -