AH, I see your problem now - so it is the Apple account login password
   you don't have. Sorry I went down the wrong burrow. I actually don't
   know how to recover the Apple Password if it becomes lost. I hope
   someone else here can help - I'd like to know too.

   I suppose a call to Apple Help may get you along the way to success but
   if you're outside of the Apple Care date not sure if they'll help.
   Kind Regards
   Peter Crisp