Tafsir 9:101
Hypocrites among the Bedouins and Residents of Al-Madinah

Allah informs His Messenger, peace be upon him, that among the
bedouins around Al-Madinah there are hypocrites and in Al-Madinah
itself, those,
(who persist in hypocrisy;) meaning they insisted on hypocrisy and
continued in it Allah's statement,
(you know them not, We know them), does not contradict His other statement,
(Had We willed, We could have shown them to you, and you should have
known them by their marks; but surely, you will know them by the tone
of their speech!)[47:30], because the latter Ayah describes them by
their characteristics, not that the Messenger knows all those who have
doubts and hypocrisy. The Messenger knew that some of those who
associated with him from the people of Al-Madinah were hypocrites, and
he used to see them day and night [but did not know who they were
exactly]. We mentioned before in the explanation of,
(...and they resolved that (plot) which they were unable to carry
out...)[9:74] that the Prophet informed Hudhayfah of the names of
fourteen or fifteen hypocrites. This knowledge is specific in this
case, not that the Messenger of Allah was informed of all their names,
and Allah knows best. `Abdur-Razzaq narrated that Ma`mar said that
Qatadah commented on this Ayah [9:101], "What is the matter with some
people who claim to have knowledge about other people, saying,
`So-and-so is in Paradise and so-and-so is in the Fire.' If you ask
any of these people about himself, he would say, `I do not know (if I
will end up in Paradise or the Fire)!' Verily, you have more knowledge
of yourself than other people. You have assumed a job that even the
Prophets before you refrained from assuming. Allah's Prophet Nuh said,
(And what knowledge have I of what they used to do)[26:112] Allah's
Prophet Shu`ayb said,
(That which is left by Allah for you (after giving the rights of the
people) is better for you, if you are believers. And I am not a
guardian over you)[11:86], while Allah said to His Prophet ,
(you know them not, We know them.)'' Mujahid said about Allah's statement,
(We shall punish them twice), "By killing and capture.'' In another
narration he said, "By hunger and torment in the grave,
(and thereafter they shall be brought back to a great (horrible)
torment.)'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said, "The torment in
this life strikes their wealth and offspring,'' and he recited this
Ayah,
(So let not their wealth nor their children amaze you; Allah only
wants to punish them with these things in the life of this world.)
[9:55] These afflictions torment them, but will bring reward for the
believers. As for the torment in the Hereafter, it is in the Fire,
(and thereafter they shall be brought back to a great (horrible) torment.)

http://tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=9&tid=21918

2010/6/2 abdul <latifabdul...@yahoo.com>

> encosid-----------------Bismilahirrahmanirrahiim
>
> Apakah makna ayat ini buat kita di Indoddnesia/
>
> Di antara orang-orang Arab yang di sekelilingmu itu, ada
> orang-orang munafik dan di antara penduduk Madinah.
> Mereka keterlaluan dalamkemunafikannya. Kamu (Muhammad) tidak
> mengetahui mereka, Kamilah yang mengetahui mereka.
> Nanti mereka akan Kami siksa dua kali kemudian mereka akan dikembalikan
> kepada azab yang besar. (QS.At Taubah 9:101)
>
> salam
>
> --- In wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com, <enco...@...> wrote:
> >
> > saudara abdul latif yang baik
> >
> > himbauan saudara sudah mulai rasisme

Milis ini tidak menerima attachment.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: