eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Ab1dhdKb1tdRUa/eTour

Give me a break,  Jill.  You don't have to say am a  "stupid all old
woman who can not understand" to rely the message.  The disrespect of
telling me I don't know what I am talking was not subtle, and made it
very clear you do not respect me.

You can  write all day about higher standards of being respectful,
without changing the behavior and the intend of it.   Are you denying the
intent of telling me I don't know what I am talking about?  Wow, how
Palestine and Israel can we get?       CS

Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5zb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour