good point Jim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: {W&P} SV: SV: Star of David [an occult symbol]

In a message dated 5/4/02 1:06:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The perversions now taking place i.e.: the suicide bombers
are strictly the results of the Palestinians refusal to compromise. Some
where along the line their policy makers have decided they can have it all
and they are willing to sabotage every peace proposal because they think
they will win in the long run.

Just curious -- no argument desired ...
Have you ever taken a close look at the map of "Israel"?
It looks to me like all the choice parts were picked out and the unconnected leftovers were "given" to the natives ... as some sort of appeasement ...
I say this because we happen to own the piece of land that belonged to the person who owned the whole section ... hence my place is irregular in shape to keep all the "goodies" with this particular piece of property.

Lawana