see the below part.

===

Claes Persson wrote:
> [...]

===

What gets me is all the US government warnings about the terrorists who
are about to strike!  Now, come on already, these terrorist "sleeper"
cells must have actually 'fallen asleep' -- where are they?  If all
these "arab loonies" (nothing personal) are in the US at the present
moment - what are they waiting for?

The government is a bag of hot air (bush and clinton included) and i
think the taxpayer is being taken for a ride on this one.  The innocents
who lost their life, on 9-11, didn't deserve to die.

Where was the fighter-interceptor squadron at the nearby military base?
(the name of the base eludes me at the moment)  The military base
website has been altered - shortly after 9-11 - why? i don't know.  My
understanding is that the surveillance officers were told to "stand
down" and "do nothing".  The radar data of the airliners is not
available for that time period (has been locked away) for National
Security Reasons. <spooky>

===

> Something I can not get passed is the fact that the bid airliner that's
> supposed to have hit Pentagon seems to have been flying without wings
> and engines. The hole after this aeroplane is far too small for a big
> airliner to have dissppeared insid compleatelly. Specially as the hole
> at first was just a hole in the wall. Now... Where are those giant wings
> and the enormous engines? The aeroplanes wingspan is many times bigger
> than the hole in the wall. Any one have an answere?

===

I believe, the wings on these aircraft, are designed to "break off" on
impact (the building in this case).

The engines and wings (full of fuel) slammed into the building at a
couple hundred miles per hour - and burned for a couple days!

Why so little damage to that part of the Pentagon?   Here's why!

>>>That portion of the Pentagon structure had been "reinforced" with a
>>>"Kevlar-type" of building material.<<<  Something like a bulletproof
>>>jacket etc.  This is why their was so little damage to the outer facade
>>>of the building.

>>>The windows were two-inch-thick bulletproof-bombproof special composite
>>>material (still top-secret) and cost $10,000 a window pane.<<<

Had the airliner hit "any other" portion of the Pentagon - and it would
have been a colossal catastrophe.  The "refurbishing" (facelift) of the
Pentagon is an ongoing, 20-year project.  The cost "estimate" is 2
Billion Dollars.

On top of that, the Pentagon was built on top of an old swamp!  So, the
building, is slowly sinking... the sump pumps are running constantly -
sucking out the water from the bowels of the building.

That part of the building had been reinforced with a "Kevlar" type of
material.  I'm trying to relate it to you, in the simplest of terms.  My
american english is quite shabby the way it is!

The Pentagon restoration is due, in part, to the Marine Barracks being
blownup in Beirut - the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia - the (first)
World Trade Center incident in the early 90's - and other bombing
incidents at various locations throughout the world.

Rod