rod/christine wrote:

> You dumb shit - the article had nothing to do wi

Well, at least you took the time to write something of your own instead
of your usual habit of copy-and-paste of tendentious or outright crazy
articles which I almost never read any more, having discoverd earlier
that they are generally a waste of time.

I'll let the personal stuff slide because, I'm happy to say, I don't
know you and will never meet you -- so your opinions of me are of zero
consequence in my life.

I think I'll just skip all your posts from now on. Have a good life.