Al Winslow wrote:

> Claes Persson wrote:

===

You dumb shit - the article had nothing to do with conspiracy stuff.
You've been reading too much James Gale bullshit about me.

I'm just waiting for the answers from the government - and the
government hasn't been forthcoming!

Whoever planned the attacks deserves to die!

On the Politics list - (your buddy) James Gale (creep) advocates
mutilating girls (deflowering) and then raping them.  He also solicits
for some sort of wife-swapping (adultery) crap.  This is a public forum
and read by grade school children and junior high/high school children.
I would have posted some of his insanity on this listserv - but the
{W&P} do not allow it.

I'm not a leftwing or rightwing nut.

My youngest daughter, subscribed to that listserv back in December of
1999, when it was just beginning.  It was some sort of class project for
their homeschool class.  James Gale was talking about some sort of
deviant talk of a sexual nature on a regular basis.

He can put that disgusting stuff on his office wall for everyone to see.

There are three kinky-sex talkers on that list - Sylvia, Brenda & James
Gale.  Sylvia & Brenda are some sort of "Jesus saves" types.

Sorry - I'm searching for The Truth about 9-11.  The US gov't isn't
coming clean.  What is a "Free Society" if the gov't stamps "top secret"
on everything.

Both sides of my family are top-heavy with Freemasons.  I know where
most of their skeletons are buried.

If you have the need to carry guns everywhere you go - then go for it!
I've some friends who live in that (2nd amendment) world of conspiracy.

Just remember this, my friend, just because some sex fiend calls me a
liar - doesn't make it true.  He's some over-the-hill old fart who
played tennis until he was 37-years of age.  Now, he is a flaming kook
on a politics list who for two or three posts (talks good) - and then
loses interest.  He then reverts into name-calling everyone on that list
- and i mean everyone.

The Politics List died out after the 2000 election.  It has 670+
subscribers - but most probably never cancelled their subscription or
just read at the Topica site and amuse themselves with our little rants.

Finally, conspiracy aside...in the aftermath of 9-11 - wouldn't you
think that this list is being monitored by a gov't spook?  I do! (the
Army & 34 days in Vietnam - taught me well)

Rod