Claes Persson wrote:
> [...]
---------------------------

I don't always waste my time reading the links Rod sends becaus they
tend, all too often, to be wacko conspiratorial stuff or from groups
that start out with a prejudiced attitude toward government, business
and/or common sense.

I can tell you that there wre many, many witnesses to the crash of the
plane into the Pentagon. There were people on that flight who were on
cell phones to loved ones.

There's no reason to doubt that a specific, known airliner struck the
Pentagon. It was loaded with specific, known indviduals and was watched
as it flew into the building by many people who were on the nearby
streets and roads.

The aircraft hit at ground level, skidding into the building. It was
already breaking into smaller pieces as it impacted the building.

September 11, 2001 was a day of serious events. It deserves to be
considered seriously by serious people. We all had a very clear
television view of what happened in New york that day. We also have
plenty of information about the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania.

It escapes me why conspiracy buffs would invent fanciful theories that
divorce the Pentagon attck from the other events of theday. But then,
I'm not a psychiatrist.