----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Schridde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <warzone-dev@gna.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 6:26 PM
Subject: [Warzone-dev] Re: [Warzone-commits] r510 - in /trunk:data/mp/stats/weapons.txt data/stats/weapons.txt src/combat.csrc/order.c src/projectile.c src/stats.c src/statsdef.h

Author: troman
Date: Sun Nov 26 17:30:34 2006
New Revision: 510

Log:
Patch by Watermelon:
-adds penetrate flag to weapons.txt (relevant for multiplayer)
-increases hit-box radius
-adds some fixes to the hit-system

Modified:
    trunk/data/mp/stats/weapons.txt
    trunk/data/stats/weapons.txt
    trunk/src/combat.c
    trunk/src/order.c
    trunk/src/projectile.c
    trunk/src/stats.c
Ain't it possible to hand psStats->penetrate directly over to scanf?
And: The other flags use a "compareYes" function. Why is this not used for
penetrate?

--Dennis

Sorry I don't know about this, I hope Watermelon is reading this.

As a long term goal we should consider converting txt files into a more user friendly format, this could also bring more people into modding. Since some lines consist of more than 20 entries of different types having tags or some other value descriptors will be helpfull (especially for files like structures.txt or weapons.txt). Naturally 'xml' comes to my mind.

Troman