Am Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2006 23:10 schrieb Troman:
> [...]
Well they didn't work when I checked it out, because of this change:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/warzone/trunk/src/projectile.c?rev=587&view=diff&r1=587&r2=586&p1=trunk/src/projectile.c&p2=/trunk/src/projectile.c
which I stripped from his patches, because it broke the scourges...

> I even did some candidate
> screenshots with that revision we _might_ want to use, although some post
> processing might be required.
> http://user.supradigital.org/troman/screnshots/
>
> BTW please also check the order of patches before commiting, I had to
> resolve quite some conflicts in the projectile.c before commiting patch
> from 27.12.2006.
Was that to me?
Did I commit some patch which wasn't applied fully?
Or do you mean that I didn't commit the Multi-Target patch before commiting
other patches? That was on purpose, because Watermelon told me that you were
working with him on that patch, because you want to give orders to each of
the turrets, while his patch only allowed to give orders to the droid as a
whole.

--Dennis