> BTW please also check the order of patches before commiting, I had to
> resolve quite some conflicts in the projectile.c before commiting patch
> from 27.12.2006.
Was that to me?
Did I commit some patch which wasn't applied fully?
Or do you mean that I didn't commit the Multi-Target patch before
commiting
other patches? That was on purpose, because Watermelon told me that you
were
working with him on that patch, because you want to give orders to each of
the turrets, while his patch only allowed to give orders to the droid as a
whole.

the multi-targeting patch was delayed due to few issues,and the projectile
one might contain some duplicated changes,hence conflicts,sorry about that.