On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:53:19 -0500 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>> Fixing it how though?  Using DisplayLists? Using shaders? OpenGL
>> 1.1 or 2.x?  Either way, it is big job.
>> If add multipass & normal maps/shaders for better gfx, someone
>> needs to work on gfx textures, or else it will not help from how
>> looks now.  It is possible to add bumpmapping I think, but with
>all
>> this, people need faster hardware and more RAM for gfx card.
>I think before adding any shaders and raising the requirements
>into the
>infinite we should first address the bugs and inflexibilities...
>And I would recommend VBOs over displaylists...
>GL2 is not supported by older hardware, including mine.

Is there a list of the bugs and or inflexibilities that have to do
with the rendering engine?  Besides a endian issue the macs have
that is. :)

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485