On 1/29/07, Ari Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just a general recap... Of all the things that I've said were bugs in
this thread, these are the only items that still seem to be problems
for me:

4. This output comes up just in the first
couple of stages of playing the campaign:
warning:    loadFile2: optional file sequenceaudio/BrfCom.txt could
not be opened: No such file or directory
warning:    loadFile2: optional file sequenceaudio/cam1/cam1ascv.txt
could not be opened: No such file or directory
warning:    loadFile2: optional file sequenceaudio/cam1/cam1b_P.txt
could not be opened: No such file or directory
warning:    loadFile2: optional file sequenceaudio/cam1/cam1b.txt
could not be opened: No such file or directory

I was wrong - this no longer comes up.  However, I saved the game a
few times and once this one came up:
error:     Returned savegame/test.gam

Not sure what that means.

6. Crash while playing the game.  It semes to be related to what units
I have selected but I don't know what triggers it.  Here is the
output:
error:      scrCBNewUnit: no unit has been set
error:      Assert in Warzone: scriptcb.c:121 : scrCBNewDroid (FALSE),
last script event: '11 (CALL_NEWDROID)'
scriptcb.c:121: failed assertion `(0)'

7. The following error occurs when loading a saved game, at least in
campaign mode:
error:      eventSetContextVar: Variable type mismatch (1/0)
error:      Assert in Warzone: event.c:779 : eventSetContextVar
(FALSE), last script event: '<none>'
event.c:779: failed assertion `(0)'

8. If I lose in skirmish mode, I get the following crash:
rror:      widgSetButtonState: Couldn't find button/click form from ID
error:      Assert in Warzone: widget.c:1243 : widgSetButtonState
(FALSE), last script event: 'checkEndConditions'
widget.c:1243: failed assertion `(0)'