Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2007 schrieb Ari Johnson:

>>> http://wz2100.net/forum/index.php?topic=308.0
>>> This thread contains several savegames from the end of CAM_1 and CAM_2.
>>> You can use those to test branches/2.0. (They won't work with trunk,
>>> because it can't load them. "Unexpected end of file." I think someone
>>> broke the load-old-savegame-version code.)
>>>
>>> BTW: You fixed several bugs for Mac lately. Could you port them to
>>> branches/2.0? Otherwise I have to (and will) do that.
>>>
>> I backported the two changes that I made that were problems in 2.0.
>> However, there is still that "Audio error after init" bug that someone
>> else committed the fix to.  That needs to be backported as well, and
>> then I think 2.0 is Mac-clean as far as I can tell. (Saved game saving
>> and loading worked the last time I checked, and is only broken in
>> trunk as far as I am aware.)
>>
> You mean r660 by Giel?
If it is directly after initialization it is very likely to be that
piece of code. Because it checks for errors there before there could be
any (but OpenAL's error value isn't zero-initialized so chances are that
you'll get an error value anyhow from alGetError anyway).

It isn't Mac-specific btw, probably just library implementation specific
(on my laptop with nVidea OpenAL implementation I never got this error,
on my PC with Creative's implementation I did have it).

Anyhow as I was writing this email and just attempting to commit this
change to the 2.0 branch I found Ari already did so.

--
Giel