----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Development list" <warzone-dev@gna.org>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Warzone-dev] Current problems

8. If I lose in skirmish mode, I get the following crash:
rror:      widgSetButtonState: Couldn't find button/click form from ID
error:      Assert in Warzone: widget.c:1243 : widgSetButtonState
(FALSE), last script event: 'checkEndConditions'
widget.c:1243: failed assertion `(0)'

It is probably related to https://gna.org/bugs/?7317

Regarding the color thing, I have found that some places in src/*.c
use the byte.r, byte.g, byte.b, and byte.a entries instead of a row
0xaarrggbb number, so I can't do all the endianizing in the ivis code.
However, I just came up with an idea that I will test out, which is
using an #ifdef to change the order of the entries in the struct if
you are on a big-endian machine.  I'll report back how that works for
me.