On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Christian Ohm<chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> And if "View Tickets" brought up the list of open tickets, newest first
> instead
> of the current list of mostly useless reports, it might actually be useful. Is
> there a way to modify this report list? It always just distracted me with its
> pretence of usefulness, and I made a custom bookmark to get a simple bug list
> without being bothered by it.

Well, Timeline is a mostly useful list of the latest tickets, and it's
only one click. That's what I use a lot of the time. :P

Otherwise, I generally do View Tickets, click the first report, and
click "ticket number" twice (to sort descending). So it's not
_completely_ useless.

> Oh, and to go completely off-topic, our wiki is currently listed under
> "development", but also contains user stuff. It would be very nice to have the
> user side more visible, maybe then people read it and start adding info to it.

We have user stuff in the wiki? Any user stuff that's in the wiki
should also be in the Guide...

-Zarel