Charley, speaking on that spectrum, I'm just getting into real
programming, and would like to slide more towards being a real
developer while retaining and building on my testing skills. Out of
our entire QA team, I'm becoming the "scripting guy", which is kind of
sad since we all need to be at the same level. Nevertheless, I'm
thoroughly enjoying my education and it seems that I have some job
security. I've been tasked to automate testing for all of our web
applications.

I hope to go from understanding 20% of the posts on this forum to at
least 40%.... :)