I used to be a tester. Then I became Test Design, Test Analyst, Test
Developer, Test Architect etc...
now I am just a Test Investigator I think.
More and more I see testing as a discipline of investigating where Value is
created and were it is Diminished.
I can do it with automation code or manually going through an application of
asking questions in a meeting with a developer to uncover my and his bias
towards the problem space and proposes solutions.

I think the days of QA Tester are over, (I mean in the sense of Quality
Assurance school of testing)

marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/