Hi, All,
This is Wesley, from ShanXi Xi'an China, I work for Active Network.
I became a black-box tester about two years ago when I was graduated.
Now I am still a black-box tester, sometimes the test is really repeated.
Watir automation is interesting, it can kind of improve my work efficiency.
I am the only automation tester in my web test team.
So What a proud thing it is if I create the whole automation test frame for
my project, from the design, to the code, to the test, and even if I leave
the company, the new comers find the code is so easy to read, to maintain!
It will be still a long way for me to complete it, but cheer up!

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.