Hey Zeljko, I didn't mean to offend. By no means must one have a background
in a Computer Science related field to understand software testing. I think
it helps because in order to test software very effectively I think you must
be able to understand it. Anyway, detail-oriented-ism and an eye for
problems is far more important. I work with plenty of programmers who
couldn't test software to save their lives. No offense to any programmers
who can't test software very well either.
With my second statement, I simply mean to say that Watir.com provides a
very complete center for learning about Watir, searching through previous
posts to watir-general, and so on. There is no excuse for a beginner in my
opinion not to first try and look over what documentation is available,
including the wiki pages and watir-general. That is what I am trying to say
by, "With Watir.com though, I am having a very hard time ignoring such
behavior."

Sorry for any confusion.

Nathan

--