There was great momentum when Google was actively pushing the incubation
status and active on the project as a whole. Now that Google has tapered off
(as I assumed they would), I'm not sure what the status of things are any
more. Nor who has taken the rains of leading the movement toward being fully
on Apache's infra.

--
--Matt