Michael should be following this mail list, so I guess he will respond as
soon as he can. In any way his email is michael.macfad...@gmail.com.
Regarding the migration status:
Currently the issues migrated to Apache, however the source code is still at
the old wave-protocol google-code based repository.
The code migration got a bit delayed for two reasons as I see it:
1. The technical one. The technical aspect of converting Mercurial
repository into Subversion is kind of challenging. There are a plenty of
tools that allow to do the transition the other way (from SVN to Mercurial).
I personally investigated this a bit and seems like it would require first
to convert Hg to Git, the Git to SVN.
2. The convenience. Well, converting from mercurial to SVN is kind of
downgrade, so there's little emotional motivation to do it.
3. The inertial. Currently we have working process to submit patches with
tested tools and code review integration. Migration to SVN and the  Review
Board will have it's learning curve and honestly, possibly won't be better.

Also, we will probably have to move most of the Wiki that currently resides
also on google-code, but that's less urgent.