Ali , YES do all of that , and make a post about it on your wave server :)
im tensy on there btw, actually ive been running a wave server for a while
and the one thing im still hung up on is ssl and federation..

i think the biggest thing Everyone on this list could do is to get a wave
server up and running on whatever computer they have.. and just run it and
play with it , and have them all federated / talking to eachother.

Lets all use wave, i know im sounding like a broken record here but its
amazing how few people actually go ahead and setup a wave server even ?