Jan wrote:
I just can't get enough liquid in me lately, always thirsty. Even with
the air on, it's really hot out. Also, the air conditioner here in my
apt only throws out cool air for about 3 feet, so it's not really
cool. Last trip to the fridge to get some refrigerated cold water, it
was hot and I wanted to crawl into the fridge.

Yep, it's summer something.

Tim:
Know what you mean; it was 110F/43C here yesterday.  While it doesn't
bother me that much, it completely devastates my kids.  The AC has
trouble keeping it down to 80F/27C in the house.  I really need to
finish the rest of the windows and the insulation.

If you're close to a shopping mall, go hang out there for awhile.  A lot
of older people in our town do that during the day to keep cool, and
it's encouraged by both the malls and the local authorities.  Getting
your brain to work when your body's not happy is difficult.

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer
Foulston Siefkin LLP