Dear WebKit Team,

Going back to the original topic (Pulling together on WebKit Mobile....)

Wake3 has a working version of WebKit for Windows Mobile.  We definitely
want to contribute back to the community.  We posted earlier about this,
but didn't get much of a reply.

For more information on Wake3, see the video demo on our website at
www.wake3.com.  We also gave a live demo at a recent Silicon Valley Mobile
Monday event (see our presentation at http://www.mobilemonday.us/?p=188).
We are planning a public Beta in the next few months and we plan to
release source then.

My main concern is to make sure Windows Mobile code is part of the main
trunk, and not a side branch.  My recommended first step to make the trunk
more Windows Mobile friendly is to update the Windows version to build
without requiring proprietary Apple libraries.

How does the community feel about this?

Last, we will be at the Mobile World Congress (formerly 3GSM Congress)
next month in Barcelona.  Send email if you want to meet up and see a
demo.

Cheers,
Dan

Daniel F. Zucker, PhD
CTO, Wake3

We had ported S60Wekbit to WinCE.
What S60Webkit or Webkit subversion repositories to merge them?

Sincerely
wormwang