> Apple's Windows port uses FastMalloc and the last measurements we took show
> it to be a large performance gain over the default Windows malloc
> implementation.

I believe those measurements were taken 5 Windows versions ago.

> While this port is only used by iTunes these days, we still would not want to
> regress its performance. Can the new allocator be made to work with Windows?

The set of porting tasks is the same set I outlined for GTK.

The Windows port is missing many performance features, including tiled
scrolling, LLInt, parallel garbage collection, DFG, and FTL. Given those other
major missing pieces, I don’t think this piece is worth the porting time.

Geoff