Hello,

2012 was the only one available by my reseller…

As for Windows 8, i'm using java 1.7 (my devs are made with 1.6) witch is the
"only one" really supported.

I feared installing 1.7 but as my apps were starting and working well (outside
wotask and javamonitor), I didn't change for 1.6

Il will try WOStart and let you know.

Jérémy