Hi,

> As far as I understand :
> - WOStart is like .CMD but is a .EXE
> - WOStart is able to let us start a WebObjects application as Windows Service
exactly

> But :
> - where can I find binaries for Windows 64 bits (Window 2012Server)

You can compile them for yourself very easy using MingW and MingW64
Current binaries are on WOCommunity server:

http://wocommunity.org/documents/tools/WOStart.zip

> - if I use WOStart with the app 'DemoApp.woa' how WOAdaptor will know it has
> to repond to 'cgi-bin/WebObjects/DemoApp.woa'

The way you start your app has nothing todo with that. The App will register
with wotaskd
and woadaptor will know from wotaskd.

Regards, Markus

--
Dr. Markus Stoll (Geschäftsführer)
markus.st...@junidas.de

junidas GmbH, Aixheimer Str. 12, 70619 Stuttgart
Tel. +49 (711) 4599799-11, Fax +49 (711) 4599799-10
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Markus Stoll, Matthias Zepf
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 21939