Hi,

I even disabled windows firewall but it has nothing to do with.

I though about security rights too but when I manually start with wotaksd.exe
(using wostart.exe) instead of wotaksd.CMD, I can't edit siteconfig.xml too.

When I launch manually with .CMD, I can edit sitecongif.xml but I can't still
launch the app, I get a "No instance found for Host localhost and Port: 2001;
START failed"

It's like JavaMonitor could not talk with wotaskd…

Jérémy