>> "Better integration between WO and iOS/Android can be a big selling point
>> and a way to get new people on board. Maybe we could build a system where
>> people can upload their CoreData model and we convert it to a EOModel and
>> generate a ERRest template."
>>
>> Someone also suggested support for SQLite for Titanium.
>>
>> "We should build a slick and dead simple landing page with awesome UX. It
>> should have one goal of funneling switchers to installing tools and
>> launching Hello World. We should then optimize this landing page to death
>> via A/B tests. After building an awesome landing page, we should produce a
>> series of killer screencasts showcasing selling points of WO and try link
>> baiting on Hacker News, etc."
>>
>> I have to agree with that, but who's going to do the screencasts?
>
> Or the dead slick pages.  It also seems a little misleading to get people in
> like that when what we after that is not very complete.

Yeah, cleaning up the wiki is a priority too. A lot was done, but we still have
a lot to do.

>> "Improvements on the development and deployment tools to make them easier to
>> work it. Make WOLips an Eclipse RCP app that will also install WO and
>> Wonder, with built-in tutorials and help."
>>
>> Again, I agree. The tools is a top 3 priority.
>>
>> "Since we will have a 3 days boot camp before WOWODC, we should record it,
>> sell the recordings and give a majority of the revenues to Paul and keeping
>> a minority as funds for the community."
>>
>> Should we do this instead of the beginner book? Or maybe a mix of both, e.g.
>> the book in ePub with links to the relevant parts of the recording?
>
> Paul may have something to say about that.  :-)

Sure :-) Maybe we can have a 150-max pages book + the recordings.

>> "I think we should use the funds to pay people to fix issues that the
>> majority of users are having. The issues will be voted by the community and
>> the most voted issues will become the highest priorities."
>

> That is not how Wonder was created and now how I expect that it will
> continue.  If you have a problem, learn how to fix it.  Then put it in Wonder.

In the past, we had Apple sponsorship and most of the big additions to Wonder
between 2007 and 2010 came from Apple… We don't have that sponsorship anymore,
and personally I don't think we will survive if we don't pay people for major
stuff. I don't think we will survive anyway, but that's another story…