There's also a 4th reason:  People like me who don't know git/github, and
don't know how to integrate it into my workflow.  I'd like to contribute
more, but I need to spend a day or two figuring out how to get from here to
there without breaking my current workflow much.  For instance I currently
have laying around a basic twitter framework, httpclient framework,
xgrid framework, crowdflower framework etc. etc. just gathering dust.  I
also have random subclasses since it's quicker for me to subclass and fix a
bug in wonder instead of working with wonder directly.

On my list of todo's I need to rewatch your contributing to wonder video
then learn up on Github and Tailor so I could post to github from my svn
commits.