Hi,

2011/5/23 Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>:
> Marc Paré wrote on 2011-05-14 08.12:
>>
>> I'm helping out with the upcoming release 3.4 and was wondering if there
>> were some rules to observe when taking image/photos/screen grabs for
>> some of the features in this newest version.
>>
>> What size and quality should they be taken?
>
> thanks a lot!
>
> Ideally, they should be available in high-quality PNG or JPG files, with a
> size of 1600x or 1900x. Print magazines often ask for usable screenshot, and
> the better the quality, the better it is for printing. Ideally, we make them
> with Linux, as there we have less hassles with licensing of artwork and
> window decoration.

Doesn't we have some at the Box-Project? I remember they had that at
PrOOoBox-times.... (CCing Daniela who did that then)

We agreed that time not to use Windows-screenshots because of some
uncertainties in the licenses coming from M$.
We choose as KDE theme which was not very far from the WinXP look.
I can dig my mail-archive if somebody is interested.

Bye

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - Member of The Document Foundation -
http://documentfoundation.org