Hi Marc,

        First thanks for your great work on this, the wiki page is looking much
nicer & more usable - encouraging :-) and we have a week to go, a great
improvement over the 3.3 release.

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 19:40 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> > BTW ... I haven't created a webpage on Silverstripe, I am assuming though
> > that if we create the LibreOffice 3.4 page that we can work on it without
> > making it public?

        Actually, as long as it is not easily findable from the main-page, I
don't think it should be a problem this cycle; our list of new features
in the wiki is already public.

> Yes - only when you publish it it will be made public. Before that,
> only users that can login and work on the main site can view the
> draft.

        We're releasing mid-next-week, so it'd be great to checkout what
material we have wrt. new features, how it looks / is organised etc. I
guess [and/or to be able to help out at the last minute next week as we
go live]. The l10n list would also prolly want to translate it for their
announcements too (I assume) ? Can you share a link ?

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot