Hi Takashi

Le 2011-05-27 10:52, Takashi Nakamoto a écrit :
Hi Marc,

OK. I'll make sure to follow the rules written in that page.
Seems hard to resize the windows to the specified size (1000x750), but
I'll manage to do it.

Thanks,
Takashi

Not unless you choose the higher quality 1600x or 1900x PNG that is suggested. Florian suggested this size as many magazines had asked for screenshots when we released v.3.3.2 .

Unless someone else suggests anything else, I am hoping that all screen shots will be taken at the higher resolution so that we have them ready for any requests from magazines.

Cheers

Marc