Le 2011-05-27 09:48, Takashi Nakamoto a écrit :

I'm thinking of taking some screen shots of new features for our
Japanese website. If you like, I can contribute them also for our global
website.

Thanks,
Takashi Nakamoto

(2011/05/14 15:12), Marc Paré wrote:
I'm helping out with the upcoming release 3.4 and was wondering if there
were some rules to observe when taking image/photos/screen grabs for
some of the features in this newest version.

What size and quality should they be taken?

Cheers

Marc

Hi Takashi

Thanks for the offer. We should all follow the notes as found on the wiki pages for screenshots so that there is a feeling of consistency[1]. Also, as Christian mentioned in this thread .png's are strongly preferred. Maybe we should just say that screenshots should ONLY be .png's and NOT .jpg's.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website#Contribution_and_Support