Hi,

Yes is on the way, I finished to implement lost data as a service on Weewx

Also, added extra sensor will come. I check just if it's not fail when
check a key in json that not exist.

I will implement also the udp for real time like MQTT with the berlchertown
skin, is more stable thant request by /current_conditions but it's sames
values and json format.