Hi, not sure it the driver is ready to go. But I saw a commit on github 12
hours ago, so I thought, lets give it a try :)

weewx.conf:
[WLLDriver]
    driver = user.WLLDriver
    max_tries = 5
    retry_wait = 5
    poll_interval = 5
    udp_enable = 1
    hostname = 192.168.2.33
    wl_apikey = nivwsekqwfbkhqtqwo8nximhl7zgxpcs
    wl_apisecret = [not telling you, it's a secret :)]
    wl_stationid = 92844
    time_out = 10
    device_id = 2

syslog:
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] INFO weewx.engine: Loading station type
WLLDriver (user.WLLDriver)
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] ERROR weewx.engine: Import of driver
failed: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1) (<class
'ValueError'>)
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****
Traceback (most recent call last):
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 103, in setupStation
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****
self.console = loader_function(config_dict, self)
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/user/WLLDriver.py", line 58, in loader
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****
return WLLDriver(**config_dict[DRIVER_NAME], **config_dict)
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/user/WLLDriver.py", line 93, in __init__
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****
self.dict_device_id = dict((int(k), v) for k, v in (e.split(':') for e in
device_id.split('-')))
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/user/WLLDriver.py", line 93, in <genexpr>
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****
self.dict_device_id = dict((int(k), v) for k, v in (e.split(':') for e in
device_id.split('-')))
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL weewx.engine:     ****
ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL __main__: Unable to load
driver: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)
Jul  4 11:51:21 ubuntu weewx[14191] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Exiting...