On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 8:19:38 AM UTC-4, Tom Keffer wrote:

> ​Me too.​ What do you think of my theory that the console is
> (occasionally) waiting more than 5 minutes to emit a LOOP packet?

the log indicates that the driver is getting data regularly.  take a look
at the entries between some of the 10 minute add records.

there is a yield just before each "next read in X second".  when the data
are stale, the yielded packet contains only dateTime, usUnits, channel,
sensor_id, rssi, sensor_battery, but no weather data.