So what do you guys think? Are the external sites just reporting a little
flakey or is weewx skipping uploads?  Check the PWS link and notice that is
takes either a 5 or 10 minute interval with seemingly no pattern.

Tim

On Oct 15, 2016 6:36 PM, "vince" <vinceska...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 4:25:10 PM UTC-7, mwall wrote:

> On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 4:27:47 PM UTC-4, Tim Phillips wrote:
>>
>> Attached the new (longer) log that's been going all day. I took a glance
>> at it and saw a few things that kept popping up and look out of the
>> ordinary:
>>
>> 1) "Oct 15 12:46:38 raspberrypi rsyslogd-2007: action 'action 17'
>> suspended, next retry is Sat Oct 15 12:48:08 2016 [try
>> http://www.rsyslog.com/e/2007 ]"
>>

> this is a bug (or misbehavior - depends who you ask) in debian on rpi if
> there is no /dev/xconsole

This is fixed in recent Raspbian, anything since may-2016 if I remember
correctly.
It's just an annoyance anyway, doesn't hurt anything.