Hello Ruben,
I cannot see where you have already said this, but can you report the
logging frequency of the WMR300 console and the archive interval you have
set in weewx.
>From the logs it look like WMR300 is set to 5 minutes.

There is an odd section at the start of the console's history log, where it
has saved data from before the clock was set up.  Can you please clear the
log from the console touch panel.
And I'll try mine as well, because I have just noticed that my system  also
has some junk in the first 30 history packets.