Following up on this problem. I removed these two items from [Engine]
[Services] report services:  user.alarm.MyAlarm   and
user.rtgd.RealtimeGaugeData

Weewx has now been running for 13 days 20 hours with the Pi running for 19
days 13 hours. Before I removed the two items Weewx was crashing at 11 days
xx hours consistently.

It does appear that that memory usage is still going up, but slower (I
don't know how to interpret the numbers from pmon,however). Attached are
the latest charts from pmon. Does it look like the system is going to go
down again, just at a later date, or is this normal behavior? I am planning
on adding the removed report services one at a time to see if either is the
culprit in accelerating the memory usage, but I want to wait until the
experts weigh in.

Thanks, Steve

.