Steve,

Looks to me like you are still going to crash, just a bit later than
previous. In fact if you were able to look at your previous plots when you
had a crash at 11 days xx hours, you could probably make a pretty good
guesstimate as to when your system will crash; it will be when memory usage
hits that magic value. I think you need to keep looking, those memory plots
should be near a flat line in a matter of hours after WeeWX startup. There
is not much point adding things back until you get that flat line.

Gary