Patrick Aljord wrote:
but please explain me what kind of feature you'd like to put into the
embedded XUL interface?
Obviously value-added services could be delivered through that channel. Think about the way cell phone providers make money off ring-tones, or the potential of social networking stuff.
There could be a fully-XULed-easily-updatable wengo client, but
embedding XUL into yet another toolkit such as Qt sounds weird.
you're right, it's probably overkill. I was just thinking out loud ;-)
The XUL-over-network thing, feels like AJAX no? Mashing up buzzwords is always fun. AXULoH. Asynchronous XUL over Http.

Ok, I'm going to bed now.
--
/a